We are happy and super honored to announce the completion of the newly redesigned website of San Francisco’s Hayes Valley Neighborhood Association. It was a great pleasure working with awesome San Francisco community members in redesigning this nonprofit WordPress website. The new contemporary design and layout reflects the transformation and modernization this neighborhood is undergoing.
Our goals for this WordPress website redesign project included the following:
- to craft an intelligent and effective information and content architecture for the website which expresses the personality of Hayes Valley and the Hayes Valley Neighborhood Association
- to architect the content management system (WordPress) to allow for simple and future proof content management for current and future site administrators and contributors
- to highlight and streamline processes for joining and alerting appropriate committee and member contacts
- to simplify discovery of committee specific information, HVNA contacts, committee members, and resources
- to provide ability to include creative media and social media content and activity feeds
- to provide an HVNA logo/branding agnostic layout (logo creation provided post-project)
- to provide a contemporary responsive WordPress website redesign
If you’re a San Francisco resident and especially one that calls Hayes Valley home, please mosey on over to the newly redesigned WordPress website of the Hayes Valley Neighborhood Association and take a look around and better yet, get involved and join. If you are a nonprofit in need of a new website or website redesign, please feel free to reach out and contact us anytime.