Red Bridge Internet is committed to protecting the privacy of your personal information. This Privacy Statement governs the collection, storage, use, access and disposal of data obtained by your use of this web site. Please take some time to read through this statement and understand our position on privacy. This privacy statement will be updated from time to time so please visit this page regularly. When you link to another site we recommend you read the privacy statement of that site.
Collection of Information
Two types of online data are collected:
- Visitor logs and statistics so that we know how busy our site is; and
- Information provided by users through feedback forms on this site. If you complete a feedback for, we will collect your name and email address.
Visitor logs and statistics
This site gathers statistics on users’ online experience. Information collected includes:
- Visitor server addresses and domains
- The times and dates the site was visited
- The pages visitors accessed and files downloaded
- Visitors’ browsers and operating systems
The main purpose for collecting this information is to provide statistical information used for web-site and system administration. The information does not identify individual users but does identify the computer that is used to access our sites.
Logged information is kept confidential by those under contract to conduct maintenance to web server components. We make no attempt to identify individuals from these records.
All Red Bridge Internet staff have a legal duty to protect the privacy of your personal information and ensure it is used only for the purpose to which you have agreed. Red Bridge Internet will not make available users’ personal information to other organizations or individuals.
If you have any concerns about providing the personal information asked for please contact Red Bridge Internet.